David Whalen '05, owner of Binghamton HOTS, will show you how to make a fun and delicious dish. Binghamton HOTS, located downtown, is known for the "HOT plate" ― an assortment of cheeseburgers, hot dogs, home fries, macaroni salad or just about anything else the kitchen cooks up. We've posted the ingredients below so you can make the food while you watch our host.
Binghamton HOTS Burger
* 2 - 3.5oz ground chuck (80/20) blend patties for each burger being made
* Martins potato roll (sandwich)
* red onion sliced into 1/8" rounds
* tomato sliced into 1/4" rounds
* dill pickle chips
* shredded iceburg lettuce
* 1 cup mayonnaise
* 1/2 cup ketchup
* 1/4 cup mustard
* 1 1/2 tsp white vinegar
* seasonings to taste (e.g., salt, pepper, garlic powder)
See the video at https://youtu.be/5IhR23pd2Bs.